Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Home, New Life

I moved to the new apartment yesterday. It was a new apartment which is really near my school. I like this room because it’s new and beautiful. In addition, I got two kind roommates, also are my friends right now. I was so tried today because I had moved my luggage three times. Thanks to my friend used his car to help me to move. However, his car is too small to put my entire luggage, so we had to move three times. We totally spent three hours to move. It was a really hard work. After the movement, I went to a sushi garden which was in Burnaby to eat lunch. I liked eating Japanese food, such as sushi, sashimi and sake. We ordered much food. Salomon sashimi, California roll, spicy tuna roll and so on. After a big lunch, I had to go back new home to organize my room. It was a fulfilling and tried day.

2 comments:

  1. Apartment is really good! Enjoy the life here! Hope you will happy everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time in your new apartment!

    ReplyDelete