Monday, March 8, 2010

How to Make Oven Barbecued Chicken



Oven barbecued chicken, which is my first time to study cook western-style food in Vancouver. Here are several simple steps to show you how to cook this delicious food. First of all, prepare a whole chicken which is about 3 pounds, and wash it and dried it. Second, prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of garlic chopped, 2 teaspoons of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, 1 teaspoon of five spice, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 2 tablespoons of oil, and mix them into a big blow. Third, rub this sauce inside and outside of chicken, and marinate the chicken for 1 hour. Then, put chicken on rack in roasting pan which is shallow. Next, roast in 425°F oven for 2 and half hours or until chicken become golden and tender. Turn the chicken and baste each 30 minutes. Last, take chicken out of the oven and cut up with bones left on and cup meat into about 1 inch square pieces. The delicious and inviting Oven barbecued chicken is done. Do you like it? Why don’t you cook it for yourself and your family?

The photo is from:http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Oven-Barbecued-Chicken-2/Detail.aspx

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! It really looks great. But I hate chicken except the wings. I'm very good at cooking wings, but I don't know how to cook the whole chicken. I just know use chicken to make soup. I'll do my best "onion-wings" for you, when you come to my home. Have a nice weekend! See you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmmmmmm......I'm soooooo hungry

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very tasty. Maybe I should make this for my family. I am not good at cooking. Hope I will not fail this time. By the way, do you know how to cook chicken wings? Because I love chicken wings. Hope you can write something about BBQ chicken wings next time.

    ReplyDelete